Comfy Much?

So we're in the home stretch and I feel it. It's all about the waiting game right now. Babygirl is in no rush to come out. On Tuesday I found out why. Apparently I have a very big and comfortable uterus. It's big enough that she is able to still stretch all the way out and be comfortable. Well I guess I wouldn't want to come out either! I still have a little less than 3 weeks left, so at this point I'm just praying that I don't go over my due date, le sigh.

Nesting has set in, but I'm so exhausted that it's a constant battle between cleaning and sleeping. Some times I sleep 14 hour days, and other times I take an hour nap at work smh. This is the part of pregnancy everyone warned me about. Bah hum bug.

This weekend my focus will be on washing the babies clothes and putting up her nursery decorations. Wish me luck!

Here I am at 37 weeks

~JMJsMom

2 comments:

Deborah Jones said...

oh bless you!!! i hope she comes on time for you. you are looking well. xxx

Tia B. said...

You look beautiful!!!