Babyshower Time!

Where have I been? Exhausted. I can honestly say that the third trimester is kicking my butt. I'm back to feeling the way I did first trimester. I just want to sleep and sleep and sleep... le sigh. I can't though. We have to get ready for our little one because in just 4 more weeks she's suppose to be here. There's still so much left to do! Her room isn't ready BUT the crib is up, yay! Annnd on December 11th we had the babyshower.

I really had a good time, and I felt so loved by everyone that showed up. The gifts were extremely helpful, but the love and conversation were priceless! The only thing missing was my mom, but I know that if she could've been there, she would've been. Anyway, here are some photos from the day:

Me

My wonderful hostesses 

My pastor and I. I asked her to come to stand in for my mom and she did :~)

The cake and cupcakes, yummo!

 
 

My diaper cake present from one of my hostess, looovvveee!

That's just a few of the pics I wanted to share. We ended up having a surprise office shower as well, and got even more much needed items. Can you say blessed???

~JMJs Mom

0 comments: