Cheeks for Days

I'm having a total proud mommy moment. On Wednesday I had an ultrasound appointment for Bean to have her biophysical profile. This baby is so funny. She moves all day but as soon as they put the wand on her she freezes lol. This time was no different. At first the tech was a little worried because in order to do the profile, she had to see bean perform. She moved the wand around until it reached beans feet. She wanted to see bean perform? She got it! bean started kicking trying to get the wand off lol. After the U/S the doctor came in to take a look and he said bean scored very high, woohoo! Go baby bean! They sent me on my way with a disk of pictures from my visit. Just look at those lips and cheeks!

I'm inlove! I really can't wait to meet her now!

~JMJs Mom

0 comments: