The Tap Tap Game

Monday saw me looking real crazy. After visiting my mom at her rehabilitation center, I came back to my side of town to go to the grocery store and then home. While in the grocery store I had the worse braxton hicks! Mine hurt, always do. It's enough to have me bent over like a little old lady. I emailed my husband to ask him to pick me up. All I could do as I got in the car was moan and groan. As soon as I walked in the house I dropped everything and collapsed onto the sofa. Hubby laid behind with his hand on my belly. That's when he decided to play the tap tap game. He would tap once, then bean would hit back. He would do it again and again she would hit back. then he would tap twice, and so would she. After a couple of minutes of doing this she got very excited and started hitting and kicking all over the place! When she realized he wasn't doing it anymore she got very still and hit one time. When he responded boy oh boy did she go crazy lol. Apparently I'm gonna have a very excitable child on my hands. I love it!

~JMJs Mom

1 comments:

MrsAlston said...

Too Cute :) Congrats!!! Found your blog from your Hidden Gem blog. Enjoy your pregnancy... it goes by quick!!