We call it Dot

I went to get a sonogram this morning, and there it was, the little dot lol. That little speck is causing all these issues over here. The heart burn is the worse. Wooweee! Yesterday I felt like I was breathing fire! It did give me a break for a couple of hours yesterday, but ugh, nighttime is the worse. I can't sleep! When I'm sleeping I feel like I'm blowing steam out of my nose and mouth. I can't believe this kid barely exiss and already it's giving me hell lol.

My mom is in total shock. She didn't smile, didn't grimace, just kept staring at her sister like "am I hearing right?". Poor lady is kind of lost lol.

My father started laughing lol. Maybe that's why I giggled when I found out; I take it from my daddy. I couldn't stop giggling. My dad is amazed.

That's all for now, only because I'm still over here breathing fire!

~LAJ

0 comments: